Introduction to algorithms will provide the basics of what an algorithm is.
Students will learn how to think about resolving a problem as a step-by-step process,
understand how to break the problems in manageable components and solve them in simple mathematical steps.
- Simple mathematical functions and algorithmic representations
- Algorithms using Single dimension and multi dimension arrays
- Searching Algorithms - Sequential Search and Binary Search
- Sorting Algorithms - Bubble Sort and Insertion Sort
- Recursion Algorithms - Factorial and Fibonacci
- Dynamic Programming Algorithms
After the course, students can participate Canadian Computing Competition (CCC)
Find out more